If you need to make critical decisions that affect people, infrastructure or other valuable resources in unstable regions of the world, you’ve come to the right place. As leaders in Human Geography, Geographic Services, Inc. (GSI) is revolutionizing the way risk and opportunities are assessed, insights are gained, and decisions are made by a wide range of government and commercial organizations.
GSI transforms sound geographic, linguistic and sociocultural research into easy-to-use geospatial databases, uncovering patterns of behavior and human activity that can significantly impact an organization’s goals or mission. This type of data is especially useful in locations where political and social structures no longer serve the needs of society and traditional affiliations, such as families, clans, tribes and criminal organizations, use contemporary social media to step in and fill the gap.
Our unique methodology, in-depth expertise and custom tools and technology enable us to deliver a more accurate, reliable and thorough understanding of the cultural landscape than any other source available.
Our Human Geography data is used to meet a wide range of needs:
- Deciphering the beliefs, attitudes and practices of local people
- Identifying secure locations to build pipelines, oil rigs, facilities or offices
- Studying cities, nations and groups of nations to determine viable, low-risk trade routes
- Analyzing the ethnic, race and religious ties that defy geographic boundaries and borders
- Tracking the movement of key groups of people or individuals
- Understanding how to reach groups of people through specific marketing channels to help organizations achieve their goals and missions.
Called a “Gold Standard” in Human Geography
- Unparalleled Expertise—Our staff is made up of many native-speaking linguists, native-born sociocultural analysts, and senior-level geospatial analysts, all U.S. citizens.
- Integrated Teams—Combining our knowledge and expertise in all three disciplines, we function as a team to deliver the highest quality data and the most effective analysis tools.
- Proven Datasets—Built from the ground up, our fully operational databases have been tried and tested in the field to achieve goals, support missions—even save lives.
- Innovative Technology—Our proprietary tools, including DataFlexTM and RomanScribe©, make accessing and analyzing data quick and easy even for novices.
- Unique Methodology—Working from the bottom up, we capture authentic, detailed information and provide Romanized translations in multiple languages to ensure accuracy.
- Quality Control—In addition to being ISO 9001:2008 certified, our proprietary processes ensure accurate, verifiable, traceable, accurate and dependable data.
- Added Value—Our workforce is committed to excellence, routinely going beyond what is required to ensure you have all the details you need to make the most informed decisions.